HELPING RESIDENTIAL CUSTOMERS
As a provider of an essential service, Puget Sound Energy (PSE) is working to ensure they are here for their customers, their community and their employees as Coronavirus impacts the region. Need financial assistance and support for your energy bill? Puget Sound Energy know some customers might be worried about paying their bills. Here are measurable actions they’ve taken on behalf of their customers:
* Will not be disconnecting customers for non-payment during this time.
* Received approval from the Washington Utilities and Transportation Commission for a waiver that allows PSE to waive late fees.
* Will work with our customers on options such as payment plans<https://www.pse.com/account-and-billing/Payment-Assistance/payment-arrangement> and choosing a new bill due date<https://www.pse.com/account-and-billing/My-Account/Preference-Center/billing>.
* Have multiple bill payment assistance programs<https://www.pse.com/pages/bill-and-weatherization-assistance> available to income-qualified customers.
* In order to help our community partners, the PSE Foundation, which is a nonprofit entity operating independently of PSE but helps communities PSE serves, has donated $250,000 to support relief efforts in the community through the Seattle Foundation as well as donating to foodbanks to cover emergency preparations.
HELPING SMALL BUSINESS CUSTOMERS
PSE know some of business customers might be worried about paying their bills. Here are measurable actions taken on behalf of their customers:
* Will work with our customers on options such as payment plans<https://www.pse.com/account-and-billing/Payment-Assistance/payment-arrangement> and choosing a new bill due date
For more information:
Julien C. LohLocal Government Affairs and Public Policy Manager PUGET SOUND ENERGYhttp://pse.com/Pages/default.aspx425-457-5546 (desk)Julien.Loh@pse.com<mailto:Julien.Loh@pse.com>